Tree workers go through gloves like they're trying to break a record, so Notch has made ArborLast Gloves to try to end that practice. The base palm is made out of flexible leather with reinforced patches strategically placed in high-wear spots. All of the leather is pre-curved prior to sewing, which makes the gloves feel already broken in the first time you put them on. The backs of the gloves use an air-mesh for breathability to keep your hands cool, making the ArborLast super durable and really comfortable.
- Real leather palms with reinforced patched in strategically placed spots
- Extra durable gloves with all-day comfort
- Air-mesh breathability to deal with sweat
- Included carabiner hole
- Ergonomically designed
- Carabiner grommet fits most full-size carabiners
- Carabiner not included
⚠️Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture:
- Product Type:
- Premium Gloves